After much time and thought, I want to extend my hand to a permanent position at “Alora Rachelle Photography”. I have always wanted a personal associate that can commit to a full year of weddings, but, also hates the business side of things. This is not a mentoring or training position, it’s for those who have an interest in shooting for my brand and working with my ARP BRIDES. If you are interested in this position, or if you have a friend that would be interested, please thoroughly read the guidelines below. I can't wait to hear from you!
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
- Experience in wedding photography
- Creative eye for composition
- Able to work in a natural documentary style
- Ability to interact and direct your couples when needed
- Professional standard equipment + backups would be a plus!
- Experience working with natural light & off camera flash
- Access to own vehicle for business travel
- A friendly, fun and approachable personality
- A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, can work and problem solve independently and is very responsible
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to the team
- A working knowledge of a camera & shooting in manual
- Someone who values communication, feedback, and growth (personally and professionally)
- It is a bonus if you already have experience shooting weddings, but it is not necessary to apply for this position
WHAT BEING AN ASSOCIATE MEANS
- Photographing weddings as primary shooter for couples that have booked you.
- Willing to travel for out of state weddings and engagements
- We ask that you’ll be able to commit to up to 10 dates shooting for us up to 12 months in advance.
- You may already have your own wedding photography business, be looking for something part-time, have just graduated or are a seasoned pro with some gaps in your schedule. We’re pretty open-minded.
I’m keen to hear from experienced photographers, however, my main focus is to find someone who is a perfect fit for me and my couples and I am more than happy to provide technical training and support for the right person.
THINGS TO EXPECT FROM ME THROUGH THE PROCESS
– How to become a successful wedding photographer
– What it takes to make weddings, sessions, and editorial/styled shoots successful
– Constant feedback and encouragement Important info:
– This will be a position that is compatible with another part-time or full-time job.
– This position does not include in-studio / office work (maybe a couple coffee meetups from time to time), but it will require that you be available on weekends, (for weddings).
Please fill out this form HERE by the end of March 2018, detailing your experience, why you’d be a good fit for the Alora Rachelle Photography team and a portfolio of your work.
I have known Gera since she was two years old...so of course, I feel ABSOLUTELY HONORED to capture one of the best moments of her life for her. We had so much fun running through Starbucks for some bridal portraits and of course, eating pizza right before the ceremony ;) (#PizzaBride)
So many happy tears shed as family and friends gathered to celebrate these two. And Trey thank you for always checking to see if your perm stayed in or if your mustache curled in a photo. PRICELESS haha.
Enjoy these two, I sure did.
Brittanie & Ken were so sweet and just down to earth from the beginning. They booked me when I was well over seven months pregnant. Seeing how much they went through with little Ken jr.’s health is a miracle and they deserved such a gorgeous wedding (which they had) mixed with subtle beauty and the beat themes, along with the elegant mixes of fall and gold, I would say Brittanie has amazing taste. ;)
Also, both of our kids are obsessed with Moana (which we played the entire engagement session so he would have fun too). Needless to say we’re both obsessed with Disney haha.
So please scroll and enjoy these two lovers
Oh my goodness, where to even start with these two? They are such beautiful souls...
Anyway, they met just like in a Ryan Gosling type of movie. Yep, because Jon is definitely his doppelganger (How could you NOT tell?). They met because Brittany is obsessed with Ryan Gosling and a friend went up to him at a Detroit party like hey you look like Ryan so you guys need to hook up. BOOM. Later they realized they already lived in the same BUILDING and somehow haven't bumped into each other. They are simply the sweetest and I can just feel the intimacy they have with each other. I am BEYOND excited to capture their special day for them so without further ado enjoy scrolling with Jon & Brit...
My heart in one post is right here. Alex is such a sweet girl and her theme is so organic and classic. They way everything came together was simply a dream to photograph and isn't she just so elegantly radiant? Just a natural beauty and I can't wait to capture their gorgeous day this July! And can we talk about how gorgeous her dress was from BHLDN?
Please scroll down for the elegant, organic, and classic bridal shower at the Royal Park Hotel
Jen is your everyday petite Classic bride. She wore an elegant pearl necklace, along with a bouquet of red roses for a bouquet. She also is an Anna Kendrick look alike in case you're wondering (haha).
All my life I have dreamed of becoming only one thing consistently and that was to be a mom. To care for someone other than yourself was just in me. My friends never understood it, and frankly I still don’t but, looking back on the journey Ken & I have been through as a couple (let alone as parents). I think we did everything the best way we could and now I can share with you just a piece of my heart.
Ella Grace, you have no idea how much it means to me to be your mom. And I can’t wait to share with you all the memories your father and I share….from our love story all the way to you being placed in our lives…You are such a blessing to us. And the love we have for you just can’t be contained in a simple post such as this.
This gorgeous wedding is just 100% organic. The couple is head over heels in love & her family owns a bee farm & his actually owns a farm. So the venue is very close to home & it was just a very special wedding. The details are perfectly simple & are just so intimate.
She wore her mother's dress because she loves everything vintage, and her favorite season is fall so naturally, berry was the main color of the wedding. Her matron's of honor were her two older sisters & even when we were behind time or anything bad happened; Tara simply shrugged it off and hoped for the best outcome.
So enjoy this super laid back couple & let's run away to Minnesota ( or you can scroll down for more ;))