– Make sure you have the basics of any outfit. White, Black, Dark Green, Brown, Navy of the following: shirts: short and long sleeve, bottoms, and leggings (for girls anyway). The thing about basics is that they are the foundation of any outfit and once you have these, it’s easy to add anything else for layers, and it’s easy to imagine the possibilities
– With girls, it’s easy, old navy makes the best children clothes and it’s super easy to layer and style.
– Sweaters, Bomber jackets, jean jackets, puffer vests, etc. – get solid colors that can be EASILY layered with the following basics you have. **tip: before shopping: make sure you have in mind the things you already have so you can buy things to layer or add onto what you already own. Less is more in my opinion.
– Start with a basic, now add a sweater. Boom. Now add a velvet scrunchie? Perfect
– Start with a basic, add a vest, and a pearl clip. Wow, fabulous.
– A layer can make or break an outfit. Think about texture and that unique wow factor. Get trendy with your accessories, it’s fun to dress up girls to be a mini-me. And with this easy system, it’ll be second nature when getting dressed in a pinch!
– I am an Old Navy JUNKIE. Online is actually cheaper than in-store. I usually set aside and save enough money to purse for Ella each season. And then I wait for the 30% off sale (in addition to clearance) and free shipping. I usually spend $100 or less for her each season. I know, it’s crazy.
– Zara: is BAE. I went inside and got an infinity scarf here for $3 for Ella and I left crying. You just never know what sales are inside, also I get all of Ella’s family photoshoot outfits from here for $30 or less. Worth it, not apologizing.
– Once upon a child is really good for good deals like Gap, Janie and Jack for DUMB cheap. And you can always sell your old clothes there for extra credit. Is there anything better?
– SHEIN is STUPID CHEAP. I got all of Ella’s pearl headbands and accessories and cutie outfits for $1-5 A PIECE. It’s just insane to me how cheap China really is.
– Target: UH DUH. Use that cartwheel + Target Red card (debit), mom! Everything in your cart, scan it with the Target app and it’ll let you know if there are random discounts. Target will send you notifications when there are sales too. Jump on it!
– Walmart: I actually get ALL of Ella’s basic layering t-shirts in every color + leggings here for $4 each or less. Also, play clothes that I don’t care if she got stains on it or just plain ruined it. CHEAP WIN.